COVID-19 has posed many challenges over the past year; however, we have continued to move forward in the mission of the church. On April 11th we will resume our Sunday Evening Bible Study at 6:00. With the addition of this service, this will bring us back to a full schedule of three services each week. Our Small Group Bible Studies are meeting on Sundays at 9:45 a.m. and we encourage you to be a part of one of those groups. Children and Youth Ministries are gathering Wednesdays at 7:00, as well as Adult Bible Study. Nursery will be provided for children ages 5 and under for Sunday morning service and ages 3 and under for Sunday evening Bible Study.
If you are unable to join us at our building, please join us on our Facebook page. Sermons are also available on our website under the “Messages” tab on the menu bar.
As we gather in the building, we seek to keep others safe through the following guidelines:
1. Honoring 6 foot distancing recommendations to minimize risk.
2. Maintaining physical distancing by sitting with your household and leaving plenty of space between yourselves and other families. (Pews are roped off to provide distance needed)
3. Greeting one another in other ways besides hand shaking and hugs.
4. Utilizing hand sanitizing stations.
5. Wearing masks.
6. Staying home and joining us online when experiencing ANY sign of sickness. (Please allow 14 days before returning and utilize COVID-19 testing)
7. Staying home and worshiping online when you have been in close contact with someone who has COVID-19. You will need to quarantine for 20 days from the time that person began symptoms.
In Christ’s Service,